The Forsyths are an ancient family of Scotland. The clan has spread to all corners of the globe and it is said that all Forsyths on the planet today are related.
If it’s true that all Forsyths are descended from Osbert, the son of Guirand De Forsyth Chevalier De Fronsac, (1100′s) the lineage consists of centuries of lords, barons and dykes. These people were somewhat well-known and some lived in an exciting time of kings, queens, castles and intrigue.
Andrew Forsyth arrived in Philadelphia in the mid-1700′s.
Andrew Forsyth & Agnes Loughead
- James Forsyth & Eleanor Cooke
- Catherine Forsyth & John Russell
- John Forsyth
- William T. Forsyth & Elizabeth Gaskins
- Elizabeth Forsyth & David Petrikin
- Helen Forsyth & Alexander Best